I am unstable.
I know what I need to do and I should be able to do it,
BUT my emotions get in the way so subtly that I don't notice it.
I'm shaken by the smallest things,I'm unstable.
I'm twisted around my own fingers.
RARRARRAR mati.
I gotta trust more.
Btw someone is really cute,but I am only gapping,for those who misunderstand jor.Rrrrr.I just think she is cute,takkan saya nak kao her sebelum know her.@__@.Oh and uh I cannot believe what yeng joe just told me.==there's two people saying the same thing now.getting a bit freaky.haha.First darren at italiannies,then yeng joe at kanna.Can't be conincidence that a few days in a row i keep hearing the same thing,esp at THIS TIME.LOL.Wah don't kill me if anyone who reads this understands.
And hey did you guys notice a trend?Malaysians like to hear LAST YEAR'S hits.We update our songs every 4-5 months,so when people start hearing fireflies,we're just getting into I do not hook up by dunno which singer I forgot.Malaysians also like to err..do last year's stuff.haha.For example lerh,I'm learning driving and doing all the physical training that I was supposed to do last year NOW.and malaysians...malaysians......Conclusion-Malaysians PROCRASTINATE super much.sounds old ad.But i'm just saying it,becauuseee...NOTES DEADLINE IS TOMORROW AND ME AND YENG JOE ARE JUST GONNA START RIGHT ABOUT NOW!oh wait yengjoe is teaching jadi later.@__@wish me luck ba haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hence, or otherwise,
I Officially announce
SUN YENG JO* and DARREN VOO* are super sohais.
hahahahaha
Post a Comment