Sample me.

Take a quick bite.Leave the rest alone.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2010 (11)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Today was great.Went for a tourney(frisbee) with N...
      • WHY are you so SURE that YOU are not just a figmen...
      • Impress or express?A simple question posed to anyo...
      • Dedication:KW
      • I am unstable.I know what I need to do and I shoul...
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

C-60
And why should I tell you?Nola just lazy to write.
View my complete profile

Thursday, February 25, 2010

WHY are you so SURE that YOU are not just a figment of YOUR OWN IMAGINATION?haha.
Posted by C-60 at 11:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)