To Kimberley Wong:
I don't share that much of myself
So thanks for taking everything you can when I do
Whether it's damn COLD
Or too HOT until it makes you uncomfortable
Or too LAME until you can't walk anymore
Thanks for listening to me
Taking in all the dumb stuff
And my weird theories
And my seemingly surreal ideas that ...are so OUT that they're like fiction
Even when there's nothing to say.
Thanks for sharing
Even when there's nothing much to say
And it seems like two ppl are just talking through infrared
Or bluetooth.
Haha.
I won't forget anything.
This
With the rest of the stuff
We've shared
Is an honest piece of myself.
Remember MUO
Remember staying back at school asking me homework
Remember me telling you that I never really do homework
Remember me emo-ing
Complaints
"Huh?"
Worrying over Australia
FrisbeepianostudiesrentasdesaGAPLUIsampat
So Kim,
don't forget.
come back n beat me in FRISBEE.
Come back with a lengzai BF haha
And don't forget to come back with a preseent for me okay?
Enjoy life there
This sounds so cliche.
Wait
Let me think of something cool.
@__@
MM..
Here goes.
Live so crazy it'd put a rockstar on edge,
Love hard 'cause it seems like the end of this age
And laugh so loud ...that we all can hear you from Malaysia.HAHA.
Goodluckhavefunremembertomissmeandihopeyoulikethepresent.=)
-HOCK EU-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOCK EU!!!!
yess....!! i was just testing.
Well, i don't think i will laugh SO LOUD that you could hear me from OZ, because the laughter i share ,is not the friends in malaysia.
I am keeping my laughter until i meet you all in malaysia.
=)=) =D
love ya and miss ya!!!!
kimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkimkim
and suddenly, all the high school memories seem to be precious in my life.
thank god no one can change it,i love the way it is!!
Post a Comment