Monday, August 10, 2009

Stop questioning yourself.

We define ourselves not through what we do and are but what we choose.Though you can say the choices you make bring you where you are,I'd like to insert a quote here from JFK"Let us not seek to fix blame for the mistakes of the past,let us accept responsibility for the future.".So don't look at your past choices,everyone does wrong sometimes.

Everyone knows there's a time to change,and there's always time to change.There's always time.Don't say there isn't.If there isn't,it's only because you keep procrastinating.I'd like to say here that people see you only as who you choose to be,whether to the world or just to those people.It's like a photograph.The pose is all they see.Even if it's phony.Choose your pose,or choose to be yourself.I think you can choose to be yourself.

So smile,I know that you can pull through.Don't think about whether you're good enough,whether others respect you or give you too little,less than you're worth.Don't think about whether you'll be rejected for being yourself,stop thinking about YOURSELF for a moment,and focus on your decisions.Stop saying that you're alone.You're not.The only reason why everyone thinks they're alone is because everyone says together,"I'm all alone.".All it takes is one person,one person who says:"I''m with the world.".Be that person.I know you can.SAY what you WANT TO to the world.I'm listening.Everyone is listening.

1 comment:

Jmin Lee said...

OK. I am copying and quoting this whole post into my blog. Its exactly what's in my mind now and you definitely say it better.