
Blog is clean.No more emo posts,except the one below cuz I like it.=)
Sze Geet says:When the whole world says you're wrong,you ARE wrong.
Which literally translates to:When everyone doubts you,you're wrong.I don't think so.
The truth is,most of the time,when you stop doubting yourself at all,you know that you're undoubtedly wrong,or going to go wrong.
I know I'm wrong.
Miss Ong says:You never think you're wrong.How can you stand there and read sejarah?
Which literally translates to:You think you're special and you don't think normal rules apply to you.Don't read sejarah before I scold you.
The truth is,I don't get what you mean by normal rules.Just because I know I'm wrong and I feel sorry it doesn't mean I have to waste my time standing around doing nothing,right?Do I have to punish myself by wasting my own time,too,before you punish me?Feels kind of useless.Punishment is a method that ineffective teachers use to make students remember a lesson.By pain.The lesson is imprinted on the mind of the student using mental or physical scars,and when the scars fade,so do the memories.At least you don't use that method.I respect you for that.But the inexorable truth remains-there is nothing wrong with NOT wasting your own time.So don't scold me for that.The reason I didn't go out earlier is because I really didn't know what to say.In the staffroom, the reason "It's done,but it's lost."sounded like something inexcusable,even to me.Inexcusable,after what you said yesterday.Because yesterday I learnt how much you care for your students.I had to force the words out of my mouth today.
Louise says:You're irresponsible.
*The above sentence was edited.She didn't exactly say that.The original,it's actually a bit longer.And not as sharp as the above sentence may seem.*
Which literally translates to:I don't take care of things and duties well.
The truth is,it IS true.I'm not really responsible.But I will try.I will change.
So I know I'm wrong, and if I follow Miss Ong's statement,I'm just going to stand there moping until the people I have wronged have time for me to apologize,THEN I go and apologize to them.Half a lifetime gone wei.It's not productive,waiting silently.Worse,the guilt will kill me before I even get to apologize to these people.
So,does reading history textbooks before going out to apologize really,really render the apology insincere?Please don't say so.
6 comments:
Hmm studying history...good. No slacking. Very good, Mr carbon-60 the isotope with forgotten uses. Haha.
gamma radiation.Lol.
C = Cobalt or Carbon?
tak ada Carbon 60 isotope one ah.
Carbon got 3 isotope in general. at least for form 5 chemistry and physics.
ya hor is cobalt.
Oh no. I didn't realise you took what I said to heart. But I kind of meant it... in a good way? :S oh screw it.
No it's ok.seriously.Carbon got 4 la.11,12,13,14.11 and 14 is unstable.
Post a Comment