Sample me.

Take a quick bite.Leave the rest alone.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2010 (11)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • No title
      • And ALL I GOT was a piece of paper saying"You work...
      • I'm severely distracted.What happens when you lose...
      • A day with a few words from you all feels so solid...
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

C-60
And why should I tell you?Nola just lazy to write.
View my complete profile

Thursday, March 11, 2010

And ALL I GOT was a piece of paper saying

"You worked hard but not hard enough"
Posted by C-60 at 7:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)